Soft surgical overglove
Extra-supple natural rubber latex surgical overglove
Biogel® Eclipse surgical overglove is 30% softer than our standard surgical gloves. The design creates a comfortable supple feel – with the inherent strength and elasticity of natural rubber latex – for the extra fingertip sensitivity and dexterity you need during surgery.
You can wear it as your preferred single glove, or match it with a Biogel Indicator Underglove to create a double-gloving puncture indication system for protection you can see – with clear, fast and large puncture indication
Like all Biogel surgical gloves, Eclipse is non-pyrogenic, sterile and powder-free.
- Softer than regular natural rubber latex gloves, for supple feel and sensitivity
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
Further product information
How to use Biogel Eclipse
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves. You can see the different donning methods for using open donning, or closed donning – either with cuffs extended over hands, or cuffs in the hands. You can also learn how to change a contaminated glove while scrubbed.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
See detailed instructions for how to perform assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method. This video also shows how to change a contaminated glove while you’re still scrubbed.
Closed gloving techniques
Watch these easy-to-follow instructions for donning double-gloves with closed gloving techniques. This videos shows both methods, either with cuffs extended over the hands, or with cuffs in the hand.
Open gloving technique
See easy-to-follow instructions for donning double-gloves using an open gloving technique.
- Glove donning guide: cuff in hand (515 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a4.pdf (359 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a3.pdf (512 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a4.pdf (442 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a3.pdf (411 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a4.pdf (380 kB)
|75155||Biogel Eclipse 5.5 x50 EUR|
|75160||Biogel Eclipse 6.0 x50 EUR|
|75165||Biogel Eclipse 6.5 x50 EUR|
|75170||Biogel Eclipse 7.0 x50 EUR|
|75175||Biogel Eclipse 7.5 x50 EUR|
|75180||Biogel Eclipse 8.0 x50 EUR|
|75185||Biogel Eclipse 8.5 x50 EUR|
|75065||Biogel Eclipse 6.5 x50 UK|
|75070||Biogel Eclipse 7.0 x50 UK|
|75075||Biogel Eclipse 7.5 x50 UK|
|75080||Biogel Eclipse 8.0 x50 UK|
|75085||Biogel Eclipse 8.5 x50 UK|
|75090||Biogel Eclipse 9.0 x40 UK|
Biogel Eclipse Indicator System
Supple natural rubber latex surgical glove puncture indication system
Biogel Eclipse Indicator Underglove
Supple natural rubber latex surgical indicator underglove
Biogel Indicator Underglove
Surgical underglove for a double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Added grip in a natural rubber latex surgical glove, for control and feel