Surgical double-gloving system
Biogel Eclipse Indicator System
Supple natural rubber latex surgical glove puncture indication system
Biogel Eclipse® Indicator® System has a supple extra-comfortable fit, with the inherent strength and elasticity of natural rubber latex – so you no longer need to choose between dexterity and the protection of double-gloving.
This extra soft surgical glove puncture indication system includes both under- and overglove. They're packed together for easy double-gloving – so you can rely on clear, fast and large puncture indication
The Biogel Eclipse Indicator system is recommended for all types of surgery, even orthopaedic procedures.
Softer than regular natural rubber latex gloves, for supple feel and sensitivity.
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
Further product information
How to use Biogel Eclipse Indicator System
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves. You can see the different donning methods for using open donning, or closed donning – either with cuffs extended over hands, or cuffs in the hands. You can also learn how to change a contaminated glove while scrubbed.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
See detailed instructions for how to perform assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method. This video also shows how to change a contaminated glove while you’re still scrubbed.
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a3.pdf (515 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a4.pdf (359 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a3.pdf (512 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a4.pdf (442 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a3.pdf (411 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a4.pdf (380 kB)