Polyisoprene textured surface surgical gloves
Biogel PI UltraTouch M
Extra grip synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove
Biogel® PI UltraTouch M is specially made for procedures where extra grip is needed. It has a textured surface and the design offers an expert fit and conforms to your hand like a second skin. You can wear Biogel PI UltraTouch M as a single glove, or with a Biogel indicator underglove to form a Biogel Puncture Indication System – to protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
The synthetic (non-latex) powder-free design avoids the risks of glove-related latex-sensitivities.
- Designed for extra grip and control.
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI UltraTouch M
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves. You can see the different donning methods for using open donning, or closed donning – either with cuffs extended over hands, or cuffs in the hands. You can also learn how to change a contaminated glove while scrubbed.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
See detailed instructions for how to perform assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method. This video also shows how to change a contaminated glove while you’re still scrubbed.
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a3.pdf (515 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a4.pdf (359 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a3.pdf (512 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a4.pdf (442 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a3.pdf (411 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a4.pdf (380 kB)
|42665||Biogel PI UltraTouch M 6.5x50|
|42670||Biogel PI UltraTouch M 7.0x50|
|42675||Biogel PI UltraTouch M 7.5x50|
|42680||Biogel PI UltraTouch M 8.0x50|
Biogel PI Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical underglove for our Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.
Biogel PI Micro
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove made 25% thinner for extra feel
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove
Biogel PI Micro Indicator Underglove
Extra-thin surgical underglove for use in a Biogel® Puncture Indication System