Synthetic extra-thin surgical glove
Biogel PI Micro
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove made 25% thinner for extra feel
Biogel® PI Micro is our thinnest synthetic surgical glove. It’s 25% thinner than regular Biogel PI gloves – giving you extra tactile sensitivity, even when double-gloving.
Biogel PI Micro is a synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove, to reduce the risk of latex-related allergies. Plus it’s sterile and powder-free. The design conforms to your hands like a second skin, with a fit, feel and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex.
You can use Biogel PI Micro alone or as the overglove in a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System – to help protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
- 25% thinner than regular PI gloves for extra tactile sensitivity
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI Micro
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a3.pdf (515 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a4.pdf (359 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a3.pdf (512 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a4.pdf (442 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a3.pdf (411 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a4.pdf (380 kB)
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove
Biogel PI Micro Indicator Underglove
Extra-thin surgical underglove for use in a Biogel® Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System