Synthetic surgical glove with extra grip
Biogel PI UltraTouch G
Added grip in a synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for enhanced control
Biogel® PI UltraTouch G is typically 15% thinner than our Biogel PI surgical gloves. This design focuses on extra grip and improved tactile sensitivity. It reduces hand fatigue
The synthetic (non-latex) powder-free design avoids the risks of glove-related latex-sensitivities in staff and patients.
You can wear Biogel PI UltraTouch G as a single glove for surgeries that demand extra grip and tactile sensitivity. Or with our coloured indicator undergloves – forming a Biogel Puncture Indication System – to protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
- Extra grip to improve surface control
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Wear it with a Biogel underglove to create a Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI UltraTouch G
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.
Closed gloving techniques
Donning double-gloves with closed gloving techniques.
Open gloving technique
Donning double-gloves using an open gloving technique.
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a3.pdf (515 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a4.pdf (359 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a3.pdf (512 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a4.pdf (442 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a3.pdf (411 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a4.pdf (380 kB)
|42160||Biogel PI UltraTouch G 6.0x50|
|42165||Biogel PI UltraTouch G 6.5x50|
|42170||Biogel PI UltraTouch G 7.0x50|
|42175||Biogel PI UltraTouch G 7.5x50|
|42180||Biogel PI UltraTouch G 8.0x50|
Biogel PI Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical underglove for our Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.