Synthetic accelerator free surgical glove
Polychloroprene (non-latex) glove to avoid skin reactions due to chemical accelerators
Biogel® NeoDerm® synthetic polychloroprene surgical gloves offer extra protection for you and your patients – reducing the risk of allergic reactions due to chemical accelerators and to natural rubber latex.
We’ve manufactured our Biogel NeoDerm powder-free surgical gloves without commonly known chemical accelerators – such as thiurams, mercaptobenzothiazoles, diphenylthiourea, diphenyl guanidine or dithiocarbamates.
What level of protection can you expect? A clinical study of 25 pre-diagnosed Type IV allergy participants found no reactions when using Biogel NeoDerm
- Manufactured without commonly known chemical accelerators for less risk of allergic reactions.
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Industry-leading AQL result of 0.65 – reduced chance of a hole
- Biogel gloves are easy to put on, use and remove, and conform to the hand like a second skin
Further product information
How to use Biogel NeoDerm
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves. You can see the different donning methods for using open donning, or closed donning – either with cuffs extended over hands, or cuffs in the hands. You can also learn how to change a contaminated glove while scrubbed.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
See detailed instructions for how to perform assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method. This video also shows how to change a contaminated glove while you’re still scrubbed.
Closed gloving techniques
Watch these easy-to-follow instructions for donning double-gloves with closed gloving techniques. This videos shows both methods, either with cuffs extended over the hands, or with cuffs in the hand.
Open gloving technique
See easy-to-follow instructions for donning double-gloves using an open gloving technique.
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a3.pdf (515 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-in-hand-a4.pdf (359 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a3.pdf (512 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-cuff-over-hand-a4.pdf (442 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a3.pdf (411 kB)
- glove-donning-guide-open-technique-a4.pdf (380 kB)