Heel boot for preventing pressure ulcers
Mölnlycke Z-Flex Heel Boot
Fluidised heel boot for offloading pressure to help prevent and manage heel pressure ulcers
After the sacrum, the heel is the second most common site for pressure ulcers
The Z-Flex Heel boot includes positive air displacement and a fluidised positioner to fully offload the heel and redistribute pressure over the Achilles. An integrated air chamber also helps support the lower leg and prevent overextension of the knee. The foot position is adjustable via ankle positioning straps so you can customise the position and easily reposition, according to each patient and situation.
The Z-Flex Heel boot is easy to use, with a built-in gate for quick access to inspect the heel without the need to remove the device.
- Adjustable shin straps to accommodate different leg sizes
- Fully offloads the heel and redistributes pressure over the Achilles
- Integrated air chamber helps support the lower leg and prevent overextension of the knee
- Built-in gate allows skin assessment
- Facilitate use of sequential compression devices
Mölnlycke Tortoise Turning and Positioning System
Support for safe patient handling and positioning Order Mölnlycke products
Mölnlycke Z-Flo™ Fluidised Positioners
Easily-customizable fluidised pressure redistribution device to assist in the safe turning, positioning, and repositioning of adult patients Order Mölnlycke products