Wound irrigation solution
Irrigation solution and gel for cleaning, moistening, and rinsing.
Granudacyn® is an irrigation solution for cleansing and moisturising acute, chronic and contaminated wounds, as well as for first and second degree burns. Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) ensures safe preservation and makes Granudacyn a reliable wound irrigation solution.
Granudacyn can be used for the cleaning, moistening and rinsing of the following wound types:
- All chronic wounds of any depth, such as diabetic foot ulcer, pressure ulcer, venous leg ulcer, etc.
- All acute wounds, cuts, bite wounds, lacerations, abrasions
- Surgery wounds (intraoperative and postoperative)
- Wounds on cartilage, tendons, ligaments and/or bones
- Burns up to degree two
- Radiation ulcer
- Fistulas and abscesses
- Cavities such as ear, nose, throat
- Critically colonised wounds
- Soft tissue injuries
Granudacyn can also be used for moistening the wound dressing and for loosening encrusted wound dressings.
Granudacyn is suitable for multi-patient use of up to 90 days (gel) and 60 days (solution) after opening. To ensure safe use after opening, Granudacyn contains a preservative that naturally occurs in the body: hypochlorous acid
- Cleans the wound mechanically
- Free of germs and pH neutral
- Not cytotoxic or an irritant; free from heavy metals
- Hypotonic to promote osmolysis and cell rupture
- Reduces wound malodour
Further product information
Irrigation solution and spray: for cleaning and for precise application and dosing
Granudacyn can be used for instillation with NPWT (negative pressure wound therapy).
|360100||250 ml Spray|
|360104||1000 ml NPWT|
Granudacyn® wound gel
|360108||100 g Spray|
|360106||250 g Spray|