Single use negative pressure wound therapy system
A portable battery powered single use negative pressure system, suitable for use in closed incision and chronic wound indications.
Featuring proprietary Controlled Fluid Management (CFM) technology, the Avance® Solo single use negative pressure system shares fluid management between an absorptive multi-layered dressing and a 50ml canister, reducing the potential for dressing saturation.
- Sharing fluid management between an absorptive dressing and canister can reduce the frequency of dressing changes
- Avance Solo NPWT system continues to deliver negative pressure to the wound site, even with low to moderate amounts of fluid saturation in the dressing
- If there is a problem we want you to know, Avance Solo features both audible and visual alarms so therapy can be restored in an efficient timely manner
- Avance Solo Border dressings Safetac® adhesive has been proven to minimise trauma to wound site and surrounding skin upon dressing removal
- -125mmHg continuous negative pressure
Further product information
When to use Avance Solo
Avance Solo single negative pressure system is suitable for use on low to moderately exudating chronic, acute, traumatic and dehisced wounds, ulcers (such as diabetic, venous or pressure), surgically closed incisions, flaps and grafts.
How to use Avance Solo
Mölnlycke related products
Gentle two-sided wound contact layer – minimize pain for your patients Order Mölnlycke products
Self-adherent dressing for scar management with Safetac® Order Mölnlycke products
Mepilex Border Flex
All-in-one dressing that stays on and uniquely conforms
Five-layer self-adherent dressing for chronic and acute wounds Order Mölnlycke products
Irrigation solution and gel for cleaning, moistening, and rinsing. Order Mölnlycke products
Mepilex Border Post-Op
All-in-one post-op dressing with extra flexibility for patient mobility Order Mölnlycke products