Let’s meet at EPUAP 2019
Bienvenue! We’re looking forward to the 21st Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) in Lyon,France, 18-20 September.
This year’s conference theme is: Pressure ulcer prevention without frontiers. The programme will address innovations in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment, multidisciplinary approach in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment, Patient safety and advocacy for pressure ulcer prevention, and much more.
As a proud EPUAP partner, we see the sharing of knowledge as one of our most effective means of reducing unnecessary patient suffering. We’d like to welcome you to our booth and the symposium which we will be hosting on the 19th of September.
19 September 2019
10:45 - 12:15
Reducing the burden of pressure ulcers - Consolidating technology, research and evidence-based practice to enhance clinical and economic outcomes in pressure ulcer management
- Chairperson: Nathalie Salles, MD PhD, Head of Geriatrics Department, Central University Hospital, Bordeaux, France
- Franck Hentz, RN, Senior Health Executive, Central University Hospital, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Nick Santamaria, RN, PhD, Professor of Nursing Research, Translational Research, University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia;
- Amit Gefen, PhD MSc BSc , Professor in Biomedical Engineering, Tel Aviv University, Israel;
- Paulo Alves, PhD RN MSc, Assistant Professor of Nursing and Tissue Viability, Catholic University of Portugal, Porto, Portugal
Follow us on social media below to get notified regarding our most recent updates. For regular updates, follow us on our social media channels - Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter
To register to EPUAP 2019 and view the full programme.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and sharing experiences in France!
Leading the way in prevention
Despite the existence of prevention protocols, pressure ulcers are still one of the most common hospital-acquired conditions
My experience with Granulox
Alexandra Müller-Otte, wound care patient and passionate table tennis player, shares her thoughts on Granulox® and the difference it made to her recovery after a major spinal surgery.